Need a night away without the kids? Let us help!
Drop your kids off at the Janesville YMCA and have a date night, run errands or have a quiet night at home. Parent’s Night Out is a safe and fun night for children to play and meet new friends. Please bring a swim suit, towel. Dinner is provided!
Our Parents Night Out program combines a fun theme with activities and friends (ages 4-12) from 5-8:30PM.
- December 8: Grinchmas – Let’s make a grinch ornament and enjoy the movie The Grinch (2018). Kids will also get a chance to swim in our Aquatic Center!
- December 15: Carol-oke and Reindeer Games – Let’s make a reindeer ball craft, watch the movie Elliot, and play some games in the gym!
- December 22: Ugly Sweaters and Hot Chocolate – Create your OWN ugly sweater, enjoy some swim time in the Aquatic Center and then let’s watch The Polar Express!
- January 12: Around the World
- February 9: Feelings
- February 14: Once Upon a Time
- March 8: To Infinity and Beyond
- April 12: County Fair
- May 10: New Blocks on the Kids
- June 14: The First Rule of Being a Ninja
- July 12: Dinosaurs
- August 9: Where is my Super Suit?
- September 13: Mad Science
- October 11: Karate Kid
- November 8: Under the Sea
- November 29: Gratitude
- December 6: PJ’s & Hot Chocolate
- December 13: North Pole
- December 20: Christmas Around the World
Members: $25, CP: $40
$10 for each additional child