The YMCA of Northern Rock County is committed to our mission that, “No one is turned away for the inability to pay.” Everyone receives the same membership benefits, and/or quality programming regardless of whether or not they are receiving financial assistance. The Y maintains confidentiality of all financial information received in the application process.
- Financial Assistance reduces membership and/or program fees; it does not eliminate them.
- The Y requests that individuals and families reapply every year, with updated documentation.
- Membership fees are subject to change when you reapply.
- If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership will expire.
- The Y reserves the right to ask for additional documentation at anytime.
- Please contact your branch if you have any questions.
*Membership must be utilized within 90 days of Financial Aid award. If you do not utilize the facility for the amount of 90 days at any point during your membership, the award will be removed and your membership will expire.
Applicants will be notified by email within 2 weeks of submission. Please note: Applications not full completed or missing information will not be processed.
Our Financial Assistance Program is solely funded by our Annual Campaign efforts.