SAFE GYMS HAVE RULES
Everyone must display good sportsmanship and follow the YMCA Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by adult
- Dunking, grabbing rims or nets is prohibited
- Personal speakers are not allowed
- Activity appropriate shoes are required
- Shoes wet? Please dry them before starting play.
- Do not lean, pull, or sit on the divider curtain.
- No kicking or inappropriate use of the equipment or balls and keep balls away from the ceiling, lights, and walls.
- No food or drinks (except water) are permitted in the gyms.
Failure to abide by these rules could result in suspension or termination of membership. Any violation of the rules or directives by YMCA staff may result in suspension of gym privileges.