Nationwide members are welcome at the YMCA of Northern Rock County. Please bring your Y membership card or a photo ID.
Visiting other Y's: Things to know before you go
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the US through membership at your ‘home’ Y (your home location is the facility that you enrolled as a member and that collects your membership dues).
- Valid for active, full facility Y members ages 18+, with ID
- Program – only participants and special memberships (SilverSneakers, Silver & Fit, Renew Active, etc.) are NOT eligible for Nationwide Membership
- All Nationwide visitors must sign the Nationwide Member Waiver
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel and cannot use your home Y at least 50% of the time (college students, snow birds, etc.) you may need to place your home Y membership on hold and join the Y where you’ll be staying.